- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
Copyright Bookshop Ghent
- 2022Karien Vandekerkhove ‘Dear Light, dearest dearest Light: book presentation and window
- 2022Ria Bosman Selected Works 1978-2021: Book presentation and installation
- 2022Artist Celina Vleugels shows her filt works in the window of Copyright Bookshop Ghent
- 2022Artist Shirley Villavicencio Pizango in Copyright Bookshop Ghent
- 2020City festival 9000 BOOKS in collaboration with Publisher MER: contributions by artists Kris Martin, Koen van den Broek, Tim Onderbeke and Louisa Maria Ponseele in Copyright Bookshop Gent
- 1991Kurt Ryslavy. Preview of his book ‘One Fucking Move’
- 1983First Copyright Bookshop in Ghent
- 1984Gewad,Ghent, Centre for Contemporary Art
- 1985Exhibition Patrick Van Caeckenbergh ‘A Pied d’Oeuvre’
- 1986Ghent, Jakobijnenstraat 8
- 1992Refurbishment of the Ghent Copyright Bookshop by architect Christian Kieckens
- 1986‘Architecture is …’ A Mail-Art project by Johan Van Geluwe
- 1988‘The Manipulator’ and ‘Code’
- 1989El Lissitzky: pioneer of the Russian Avant-garde
- 1988Eileen Gray and ‘l’architettura e anchè donna’
- 1992‘La Bibliothèque Imaginaire’
- 1991Exhibition ‘Il sentimento Italiano’
Refurbishment of the Ghent Copyright Bookshop by architect Christian Kieckens
In 1992 we asked architect Christian Kieckens to refurbish the interior of the bookshop in Ghent as a ‘work in progress’. The first phase involved designing new furniture including tables and cupboards.
Later on in 1999 new dark-stained maple bookshelves were fitted in the front area. A new counter was installed at the end of 2007.
For the lighting we chose ceramic lampshades by Belgian designer Jos de Vriendt.
At the next stage the entrance to Copyright Ghent is to be renovated by Christian Kieckens Architects. The original nineteenth-century entrance was restored later, new glass doors fitted and a glass display case installed along the length of the wall.
Christian Kieckens, architect.
The first bookshelf designed by Kieckens for Copyright in 1992.
Photo by Reiner Lautwein (1992) for a postcard edited by Christian Kieckens.
The table for art books.
One one the lampq desifned by Jos Devriendt.