- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
Copyright Bookshop Ghent
- 1991Kurt Ryslavy. Preview of his book ‘One Fucking Move’
- 1983First Copyright Bookshop in Ghent
- 1984Gewad,Ghent, Centre for Contemporary Art
- 1985Exhibition Patrick Van Caeckenbergh ‘A Pied d’Oeuvre’
- 1986Ghent, Jakobijnenstraat 8
- 1992Refurbishment of the Ghent Copyright Bookshop by architect Christian Kieckens
- 1986‘Architecture is …’ A Mail-Art project by Johan Van Geluwe
- 1988‘The Manipulator’ and ‘Code’
- 1989El Lissitzky: pioneer of the Russian Avant-garde
- 1988Eileen Gray and ‘l’architettura e anchè donna’
- 1992‘La Bibliothèque Imaginaire’
- 1991Exhibition ‘Il sentimento Italiano’
‘La Bibliothèque Imaginaire’
To mark the reopening of the enlarged Museum of Decorative Arts (Museum voor Sierkunst) in Ghent, thereafter known as the Design Museum Ghent, we launched the ‘Sier-Cuit’ (circuit) initiative in conjunction with nine design shops and galleries.
We showed ‘La Bibliothèque Imaginaire Designed for Books on Design’: an evocation of an imaginary library where a selection of the finest books about design were presented in bookcases by (among others) Aldo Rossi, Alessandro Mendini and Charlotte Perriand (in cooperation with Surplus, Ghent).
The walls were lined with enlarged reproductions taken from books of magnificent old libraries in villas, castles and apartments, from Moscow to Manhattan.