- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- 2020Radio streaming by architecture magazine A+ for the publication URA, Yves Malisse & Kiki Verbeeck, Architectural Projects 2002-2020
- 2020Artist Werner Mannaers exhibits his works ‘Everything will go well’ as a positive message during Covid-19 in Copyright Bookshop Antwerp
- 1996First Copyright Bookshop Antwerp designed by architect Vincent Van Duysen
- 1997Exhibition in Antwerp ‘Haarstraat = Artstraat’
- 1996This discussion is culture’. Symposium about the role of the art gallery.
- 2001Copyright Bookshop Antwerp Nationalestraat
This discussion is culture’. Symposium about the role of the art gallery.
October 12th 1996 Copyright in association with Bart Cassiman organized a discussion evening with artists, gallery owners and critics at the Zuiderpershuis in Antwerp about the role of the gallery in the 1990s, to tie in with the publication of ‘Art Gallery Exhibiting. The gallery as a vehicle for art’, written by the Amsterdam gallery owner Paul Andriesse and published by De Balie.
The moderator that evening was Lieven De Cauter. There were contributions (‘Speakers Corner’, each announced by Chopin’s ‘Minute Waltz’) by gallery owners, collectors and art critics, including Anna Tilroe, Jan Fabre, Wilfried Cooreman, Frank Demaegd, Jan Mot, Luc Tuymans, Anton Herbert, Lieve Laporte and Bart De Baere.