- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- 2020Radio streaming by architecture magazine A+ for the publication URA, Yves Malisse & Kiki Verbeeck, Architectural Projects 2002-2020
- 2020Artist Werner Mannaers exhibits his works ‘Everything will go well’ as a positive message during Covid-19 in Copyright Bookshop Antwerp
- 1996First Copyright Bookshop Antwerp designed by architect Vincent Van Duysen
- 1997Exhibition in Antwerp ‘Haarstraat = Artstraat’
- 1996This discussion is culture’. Symposium about the role of the art gallery.
- 2001Copyright Bookshop Antwerp Nationalestraat
Exhibition in Antwerp ‘Haarstraat = Artstraat’
In 1997 we mounted an exhibition entitled ‘Haarstraat = Artstraat’ in the empty houses of the street. We selected architects and artists whose names include the three letters ‘ART’ (Maarten Van Severen, bOb Van Reeth, Narcisse Tordoir, Walter Van Beirendonck and others). Restaurants and cafés in the street (‘Matelote’, now ‘Gin Fish’; ‘Café de la Gare’, now ‘Mangi e Bevi’; ‘De Lantaarn’) joined in.
A year later Copyright organized a discussion evening with artists, gallery owners and critics in the Zuiderpershuis on the theme of ‘the art trade’ to tie in with the publication ‘The Gallery as a vehicle for art’ by the Amsterdam gallery owner Paul Andriesse. There were contributions by (among others) Jan Fabre, Bart Cassiman, Luc Tuymans and Bart De Baere.
Foto van Priscilla
Bistoen en installatie van bob Van Reeth
Het Haarstraatje, barstensvol
Links en rechts: participerende kunstenaars Ingrid Castelein en Jean-Marie Bytebier
Hanne en Johan Boutelegier (die ook meedeed aan de tentoonstelling)