- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
- 2020City festival 9000 BOOKS in collaboration with Publisher MER: contributions by artists Kris Martin, Koen van den Broek, Tim Onderbeke and Louisa Maria Ponseele in Copyright Bookshop Gent
- 2020Artist Werner Mannaers exhibits his works ‘Everything will go well’ as a positive message during Covid-19 in Copyright Bookshop Antwerp
- 2017Olivier Theyskens dresses a window of Copyright Antwerp ‘She Walks in Beauty’
- 2017Koen Fillet shows his linotypes at Copyright Antwerp
- 2016Piet Raemdonck signs his monography and makes an installation in window of Copyright Antwerp
- 2015Window and performance by artist Honoré d’O
- 2015Luc Vleugels book launch and window in Copyright Antwerpen: ‘C’ME Brutalist’
- 2014Ruben Bellinkx makes an installation in the shop windows of Copyright Antwerp, 06/2014
- 2013Jan Van Der Veken makes a window installation at Copyright Ghent for his publication ‘Fabrica magica’.
Jan Van Der Veken makes a window installation at Copyright Ghent for his publication ‘Fabrica magica’.
For ‘The Big Draw’, an art event all over the city of Ghent, graphic designer Jan Van der Veken dressed the window of Copyright Ghent with pieces of his private fifities collection. And we sold a print, exclusively available at our bookshop.