- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
- 2015Pop Up at ‘Integrated’ International Art & Design Conference, De Singel Antwerp (13-14/10/2013)
- 1994‘Interieur’ Kortrijk with a stand designed by Maarten Van Severen
- 2010‘Interieur’ Kortrijk with stand designed by Jan De Vylder, Inge Vinck en Jo Tallieu
- 2013Pop Up at the fair Architect@work Kortrijk with stand produced by the Beton Federatie (Belgian Federation of Concrete)
- 2012‘Interieur’ Kortrijk with a stand designed by UNU STUDIO
‘Interieur’ Kortrijk with stand designed by Jan De Vylder, Inge Vinck en Jo Tallieu
On saturday the 10th of December 2010, Job Smeets and Nynke Tynagel signed their first monograhy. Playing off of what some see as the near-biblical intensity of Studio Job’s oeuvre, this monograph, their first, is titled The Book of Job. The lavish package resembles a traditional leather-bound bible featuring a number of custom-printing effects including raised bands on the spine of the hardcover case which is covered in imitation leather overlaid with a dense signature composition by Studio Job, gilded page edges, cloth markers, black-letter type, and letterpress elements that distinguish the book from the conventional treatment of design monographs. Further, the slip-cased book is two-in-one with Studio Job on one side, and then on the flip side, the biblical The Book of Job, complete with illustrated illuminations.
Onze advertentie-pagina in de catalogus
Onze stand bevond zich in de direct omgeving van de prachtige ruimte, ontworpen door de Japanse architect Junya Ishigami: een echte zen-oase in de hectische drukte van de foire.