- Signing sessions and lectures
- Our New Year cards
- Window Projects
- Copyright Bookshop Antwerpen
- Copyright Bookshop Ghent
Copyright Bookshop AntwerpenCopyright Bookshop Ghent
- FREE SHIPPING for orders within Belgium from 20 euro !
- BOOKSHOPS OPEN ON MAY 12 *** FREE SHIPMENT WITHIN BELGIUM for orders above 20€
- 1991Kurt Ryslavy. Preview of his book ‘One Fucking Move’
- 1983First Copyright Bookshop in Ghent
- 1984Gewad,Ghent, Centre for Contemporary Art
- 1985Exhibition Patrick Van Caeckenbergh ‘A Pied d’Oeuvre’
- 1986Ghent, Jakobijnenstraat 8
- 1992Refurbishment of the Ghent Copyright Bookshop by architect Christian Kieckens
- 1986‘Architecture is …’ A Mail-Art project by Johan Van Geluwe
- 1988‘The Manipulator’ and ‘Code’
- 1989El Lissitzky: pioneer of the Russian Avant-garde
- 1988Eileen Gray and ‘l’architettura e anchè donna’
- 1992‘La Bibliothèque Imaginaire’
- 1991Exhibition ‘Il sentimento Italiano’
BOOKSHOPS OPEN ON MAY 12 *** FREE SHIPMENT WITHIN BELGIUM for orders above 20€
On Tuesday May 12 our 2 bookshops open their doors! At last…but it won’t be the usual shopping experience for some time. Your massive support the last few weeks, the endless orders we received, it was overwhelming and heartwarming. We ask you to keep on using our webshop as a corona-tool the next few weeks.
You can choose the option ‘collect in Ghent or Antwerp’, there’s still free shipping within Belgium above 20 euro and you can always send us an email (at gent@ or email@example.com) to ask for information or to keep some books aside. Contact us by phone for urgent orders. We try to answer as quick as possible.
The bookshops are open, so you can pay us a visit, but as our books are there to be ‘touched’, please take in mind the following safety measures:
-Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended. We provide disinfecting soap. Our books are wrapped in plastic. For those who don’t have a mask, we provide vinyl gloves.
– Only 3 people will be allowed in the shop in Ghent, 8 people in Antwerp, for a visit of max. 30 minutes. Please come alone.
– The booksellers will arrange everything for a safe visit and the bookshops are cleaned reguraly during the day.